Monday, August 17, 2009

Artist Expo - Houston, Texas 2009











Just finished teaching at Artist Expo in Houston. What a blast. I was so tired I thought, I'll never do this again. Ha! My Witches' Choir class was sold out and I had near sold out class in my Easter Banner class. I always enjoy meeting new students that I have never taught before. We had a lot of fun getting to know each other. The Decorative Arts Museum had their usual banquet and auction on Friday night and my sweet honey bought me the hand painted quilt by Trudy Beard. I will post a picture of it after I get permission from her to post it. Conventions are always fun because you see certain friends only once a year. As always I am so inspired by the other teachers, the trade show and the amazing artwork donated to the auction. Tim Mulvey puts on this convention in it's fourth year and he is truly a scholar and a gentleman. I have enclosed the pictures of my classes. Hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. The angel is lovely, but my favourite are the witch gourds. Too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. The angel is gorgeous and those witches are fantastic! So cute and original.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tolegranny and The Vintage Dresser for your comments. I love Halloween.
    Golda

    ReplyDelete