Monday, August 17, 2009

Selected to teach at SDP convention in Wichita 2010


Well, I am still trying to figure out this blog thing. I do have some fab news: I was selected to teach at Society of Decorative Artists Convention in Wichita, Kansas in 2010. They had over 400 entries and only 88 were selected. I was so excited since I have never taught at National before. It is a color pencil painting where I did the set up, photographed and drew the pattern. So it is ALL original. For some reason I could not get this picture upright. Go figure, after all it is a learning curve.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Are you saying the photo should be flipped to the left? Kidna looks that way to me but it's pretty any way you look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is gorgeous!!!!!! Beautiful colors. I'm new at blogs too-just started mine and need to post today too.Keep designing things like that! wow.
    Pam M
    http://www.pam-paints.com
    http://pam-paints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! You are very talented :-)

    ReplyDelete